Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bump!

Today was the first time a person I didn't know asked if I was pregnant, so I decided it was finally time to take one of those iconic profile bump photos.  As of my last appointment, which was about two and a half weeks ago, I hadn't gained any weight.  It really has only been in the past week that I think I've had any noticeable bump.  It seemed normal that people who see me on a regular basis would notice, I was really surprised someone I didn't know noticed it.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you have a baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I also want to add that although this looks simple, we took about 12 photos before I was satisfied and honestly, I probably could've taken 12 more. This was partly due to trying to figure out flash or no flash, and partly due to trying to figure out where the heck to put my arms.

    ReplyDelete