Sunday, September 30, 2012

Howdy

So I think I am ready to start blogging again.  I've been thinking about it for a month or so, as I think all the dust from the past year has finally settled and it is safe to poke my head out again.  Not only does it seem like a routine is finally emerging from the chaos, the predictability has even given me the courage to finally add in some new things.  I've been knitting again, trying new recipes, trying to encapsulate every part of our lives into some sort of organizational system (ha!), and planning a birthday party.  And every time I do one of these things, I get excited to share it.  So here I am.  For now, I am hoping to update weekly, on Sunday nights.  We'll take it slow and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm excited for you to be blogging again. I think creating a set schedule can be really helpful with that.

    ReplyDelete