Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More photos!

I have been pretty inconsistent taking the profile bump photos but I finally got around to taking another one! This is one day shy of 36 weeks.

Another thing I am bad at doing is finishing knitting (or crochet) projects. I always get really excited about starting the next project. And I like the act of knitting and crocheting, while I do not like sewing buttons, tucking in yarn ends, or seaming. Once I get around to actually doing it its never as bad as I think its going to be, with the possible exception of seaming which at least is pretty easy to avoid. Anyways, this evening I finally got around to putting the finishing touches on two baby cardigans, which you can check out either on flickr or Ravelry. Tomorrow I am hoping to finish and photograph one more cardigan and maybe some mittens, so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment